Information about Covid-19
Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Corona virus) and your stay with us at Ansia Resort.
We can't wait to create new holiday memories with you this summer! Taking into account the development of the Corona virus (Covid-19), we have made changes to the business to make you feel safe during your stay at Ansia Resort.
We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Swedish Public Health Agency. For those who wish to cancel or rebook, please refer to our av- och ombokningsformulär.
Good hygiene – your and our responsibilities together
- Hand alcohol is available in all common areas. These spaces will also be cleaned and disinfected daily by our well-trained staff.
- At common areas, service points and on the beach there will be signs, with messages to our guests to keep their distance.
- From 15/6-2020 we are cash-free to reduce the spread of infection via cash. Guests can choose to pay by card or swish.
- At all our checkouts, plexiglass will be set up. Both for your safety and our safety.
- Our staff has clear information about the importance of good hand hygiene at work in connection with guest contact, kitchen work, cleaning, toilet visits, meals and other work. Staff who feel sick stay at home.
Check-in and check-out, service building and accommodation
- At our pitches we follow as usual fire protection rules with four meters between each unit (caravan, camper van and tent). This means that you have plenty of space and can feel secluded and have full control over your own accommodation.
- We limit the occupancy this summer to 80%. Some areas are currently less paved than others. Please contact us and we will help you free of charge to switch to a sparse area.
- Our cottages are carefully cleaned and disinfected by our well-trained staff, even if the guest has not chosen to add departure cleaning. For those of you who book linen sets through us, we will send you instructions on how to do with your bedding at check-out.
- Our service buildings will be closed, for a short period, three - four times a day for cleaning and disinfection. Continuously during the day, frequent surfaces will also be disinfected. In our service buildings there are checklists that show when the building was last checked by staff.
- At check-in we apply queuing system. This means that only those guests who are served are indoors at the reception. Other guests will be waiting outside, outside the reception.
- Check-out is as much as possible with our express check-out. You pay your booking, if not done earlier, the night before and then put the key in our "check-out box" on the day of departure. All keys for cottages and pitches are disinfected between each guest.
Restaurants and shops
- In the restaurant and café, the tables will be placed more sparsely than usual.
- The breakfast buffet will unfortunately be deleted during the summer.
Activities and the beach
There will be no leadership-led activities.
- When booking pedal cars and mini golf, it is possible to clean the equipment before use. All equipment is cleaned by the staff at the end of the day and continuously during the day at the time of time.
- The jumping pillows are cleaned daily.
- Signs are placed on the beach with information about keeping distance. Cleaning of the beach takes place regularly.
We are closely following the directives of the authorities regarding possible restrictions on public gatherings and public events.