With us there are many places to choose from, you want to have beachfront location or stay a little further into the campsite. Close to a special service building or near dog baths. Feel free to look for your favorite places on the map.
How do you want to live?
Centrally located on camping there is an area with tent pitches without electricity. Each location has a picnic table and is close to service buildings and other service facilities.
There are a number of prepared seats for campervans, these are drop-in seats that cannot be pre-booked. These are conveniently located near the beach with a picnic table to each location and close to other service facilities. Ask at reception upon arrival to stand at these places.
After your booking, check your booking confirmation to make sure it matches what has been agreed to avoid misunderstandings.
When booking a camping site, please register Camping Key Europe in advance, which is a requirement as we are an SCR-connected campsite. Read more about Camping Key Europe below.
Check-in and check-out times:
Check-in from 18:00. Check-out no later than 13:00. 11.00.
- Back into the spot, towbar or front of the camper van should always stand out against the road.
- The lateral distance between two camping units should always be 4 metres.
- The distance between a tent and a camping unit shall be at least 3 metres.
- The distance between two tents shall be at least 3 metres.
- Always stand as far to the right as possible on the site.
Any complaints should be made as soon as possible, but no later than 11:00 a.m. the day after arrival. Errors that occur during the stay should be notified immediately to the reception so that we have the opportunity to fix them.
Residents are responsible for any damage caused to the property and its fixtures during the stay. It is also very important to inform the reception about this.
There is a smoking ban in all cottages and public areas at the campsite. In the event of an infringement, a clean-up fee is charged. This also applies in cases where animals are taken to animal-free cottages.
Lost key to the campsite will be charged 500 SEK.
Environment and waste
Together it is important that we protect the environment. Here are some tips for making a difference:
- Do not wash under running water
- Sort your waste into designated containers at our environmental stations
- Please throw your deposit in our Pantamera vessels, where all the money goes in full to the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund
- Charcoal should be thrown into designated containers at our environmental stations
For us it is very important that all guests at our facility should enjoy themselves. For this reason, there are rules of procedure developed in cooperation with the Nordic camping organizations that all guests must follow.
- Put out or try to contain the fire, but first think about your own safety and the safety of others.
- Extinguishing equipment through fire extinguishers is located all over the area, see map.
- Do not set fire to the hill, there are barbecues in many places on the premises.
- The use of petrol/diesel power plants in the area is prohibited.
- Check heating and lighting devices. Watch out for gas leaks.
- It is forbidden to share electrical outlets with someone else.
- Always use approved cables, these are available at the reception or shop.
- Avoid smoking in tents and never smoke in the bed/sleeping bag.
At Ekerum Camping it is forbidden to use disposable grills for fire safety. Please respect this!
Remember to buy!
At all campsites connected to SCR Svensk Camping it is mandatory to register. Just show it at the reception and your stay will be automatically registered, without having to fill out any paperwork. In addition, a holiday log book is created on your phone where you can keep track of your stays in Sweden.
A Camping ID is only an identification document to facilitate check-in and check-out. And it's completely free. You can get a Camping ID at the campsite or by downloading it in the My Camping Key app on the App Store or Google Play.
Camping Key Europe
A Camping Key Europe is also an identification document but also gives you access to accommodation discounts at over 2,500 campsites in Sweden and Europe, several preferential discounts and offers, and a completely free liability and accident insurance that applies to the whole family. As if that wasn't enough, you'll also get the camping catalogue Svensk Camping directly to your home in your mailbox. Camping Key Europe costs SEK 199 for one year and you can easily choose to subscribe so that you always have a valid Camping Key Europe.
Camping ID and Camping Key Europe are not required when staying overnight in cabins and rooms.