Service house A
- Washing machines and dryers
- Outdoor disk
- Latrine emptying
At Orsa Camping we offer, all year round, a wide range of different pitches and no matter what you wish, we can promise you that there is a place for you.
Wake up to the sound of the lapping water and the view of Lake Orsa with the blue mountains in the background. Or why not wake up next to the tranquility of the forest with only the sound of birdsong.
At Orsa Camping you can choose from 600 pitches with electricity, spread over different areas where you can find a favorite place for you, regardless of your wishes. For those who want to make your holiday extra comfortable, there are pitches with water directly on the pole. Also a number of places have the possibility for direct connection of water and sewage.
This year we do not offer pitches but electricity for caravans and mobile homes.
Welcome to book a camping site with electricity instead.
You as a camper guest are warmly welcome both at our pitches and pitches.
On the vast majority of pitches it works great to stand with camper van but there are a couple of areas we recommend extra, where you stand with hard set-up space. These areas are 200-258 and 103-154. On the side of the set-up area, you have a grassy area. These places we call motorhome-friendly plots.
Our camper pitches are located behind the reception building, outside the gate, and are only intended for mobile homes. The sites are paved and next door there is the possibility of emptying latrine and grey water as well as replenishment of fresh water. In summer, there is also access to a shower and toilet at the pitches, which is included in the fee.
Note! During the winter there is only access to service buildings inside the campsite, about 500 meters from the pitches.
Living with us with tent has become increasingly common, which we think is super fun. At Orsa Camping you can choose from a place with or without electricity. If you want a place without electricity, choose from our tent places, which are only booked directly at the reception, subject to availability.
Our tent pitches are located in direct proximity to the beach and service buildings. In the service buildings there is access to showers, toilets, kitchen and TV room. Which is included in the camping fee.
Prices for tents without electricity
Midsummer and Week 28-32: 295 SEK/night
Other weeks: 265 SEK/night
Space for tents without electricity booked upon arrival at reception
At all campsites connected to SCR Svensk Camping it is mandatory to register. Just show it at the reception and your stay will be automatically registered, without having to fill out any paperwork. In addition, a holiday log book is created on your phone where you can keep track of your stays in Sweden.
A Camping ID is only an identification document to facilitate check-in and check-out. And it's completely free. You can get a Camping ID at the campsite or by downloading it in the My Camping Key app on the App Store or Google Play.
Camping Key Europe
A Camping Key Europe is also an identification document but also gives you access to accommodation discounts at over 2,500 campsites in Sweden and Europe, several preferential discounts and offers, and a completely free liability and accident insurance that applies to the whole family. As if that wasn't enough, you'll also get the camping catalogue Svensk Camping directly to your home in your mailbox. Camping Key Europe costs SEK 199 for one year and you can easily choose to subscribe so that you always have a valid Camping Key Europe.
Camping ID and Camping Key Europe are not required when staying overnight in cabins and rooms.
To protect yourself if something happens unplanned, you can purchase our cancellation insurance. It costs 150 SEK/camping site and 350 SEK/cottage.
• You can cancel until 14 days before arrival without a certificate. If you need to cancel 13-0 days before arrival, you must prove your obstacle with a valid certificate from e.g. a doctor, government agency or insurance company. The certificate must be provided to us within 10 days of the date of cancellation. In case of cancellation on the day of arrival, the cancellation must be made before 12:00.
• For accommodation cancelled 13-0 days before arrival without a valid cancellation reason, we will retain 100% of the cost.
• No refund will be made if you choose to cancel your stay earlier than planned.
• In case of cancellation, Svenska Campingpärlor always retains the cancellation insurance fee and any booking fee will not be refunded.
• Cancellation insurance applies if there is any serious event outside your control, which you could not foresee when you booked and which means that it is not reasonable to ask you to stand by your booking, such as illness or any other serious event that has occurred to you, your family or fellow traveller.