Good to know
Here we have gathered information that may be useful to know during your stay with us.
After your booking, check your booking confirmation to make sure it matches what has been agreed to avoid misunderstandings.
When booking a camping site, please register Camping Key Europe in advance, which is a requirement as we are an SCR-connected campsite. Read more about Camping Key Europe below.
Check-in times are as follows:
Check-in from 15:00. Check out by 11:00.
Check-in from 12:00 PM. Check out by 12:00.
Any complaints should be made as soon as possible, but no later than 11:00 a.m. the day after arrival. Errors that occur during the stay should be notified immediately to the reception so that we have the opportunity to fix them.
Residents are responsible for any damage caused to the property and its fixtures during the stay. It is also very important to inform the reception about this.
If the cleaning is not done according to the instructions given at check-in, you will be charged the cost of a departure cleaning afterwards. The price varies depending on the size of the property.
There is a smoking ban in all cottages and public areas at the campsite. In the event of an infringement, a clean-up fee is charged. This also applies in cases where animals are taken to animal-free cottages.
Lost cabin key will be charged £1,500 on departure and lost camping property key will be charged £50.
Cleaning products, washing-up liquid and toilet paper are available in the cottages. Toilet paper is only available in the cabins with shower & WC.
Environment and waste
Together it is important that we protect the environment. Here are some tips for making a difference:
- Do not wash under running water
- Sort your waste into designated containers at our environmental stations
- Please throw your deposit in our Pantamera vessels, where all the money goes in full to the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund
- Charcoal should be thrown into designated containers at our environmental stations
For us it is very important that all guests at our facility should enjoy themselves. For this reason, there are rules of procedure developed in cooperation with the Nordic camping organizations that all guests must follow.
- Put out or try to contain the fire, but first think about your own safety and the safety of others.
- Extinguishing equipment through fire extinguishers is located all over the area, see map.
- Do not set fire to the hill, there are barbecues in many places on the premises.
- The use of petrol/diesel power plants in the area is prohibited.
- Check heating and lighting devices. Watch out for gas leaks.
- It is forbidden to share electrical outlets with someone else.
- Always use approved cables, these are available at the reception or shop.
- Avoid smoking in tents and never smoke in the bed/sleeping bag.
At Rättviks Camping it is forbidden to use disposable grills for fire safety. Please respect this!