Information about Covid-19
Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Corona virus) and your stay with us at Rättviks Camping.
We can't wait to create new holiday memories with you this summer! With regard to the development of the Corona virus (Covid-19), we have made changes to the business to make you feel safe during your stay at Rättviks Camping. We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Good hygiene – your and our responsibilities together
- Hand alcohol is available in all common areas. These spaces will also be cleaned and disinfected daily by our well-trained staff.
- At common areas, service points and in the area there will be signs, with messages to our guests to keep their distance.
- From May 31, we ask you as a guest to avoid using cash for the longest time to reduce the spread of infection via cash. Guests can choose to pay by card or swish at all our checkout points.
- At all our checkouts, plexiglass will be set up. Both for your safety and our safety.
- Our staff has clear information about the importance of good hand hygiene at work in connection with guest contact, kitchen work, cleaning, toilet visits, meals and other work. Staff who feel sick stay at home.
Check-in and check-out, service building and accommodation
- At our pitches we follow as usual fire protection rules with four meters between each unit (caravan, camper van and tent). This means that you have plenty of space and can feel secluded and have full control over your own accommodation.
- We limit the occupancy this summer to 80%. Some areas are currently less paved than others. Please contact us and we will help you change to a sparser area free of charge. We block off selected places at the campsite and thus create security space.
- Our cottages are carefully cleaned and disinfected by our well-trained staff, even if the guest has not chosen to add departure cleaning. For those of you who book linen sets through us, we will send you instructions on how to do with your bedding at check-out.
- At check-in, quick check-in is valid for anyone pre-booked and pre-booked. You will receive a code on SMS to our keybox outside the reception, from 12.00 there is an arrival envelope for all pre-booked camping in the box and from 15.00 there are arrival envelopes for all pre-booked and paid cabins in the box. Only those who come drop-in need to enter the reception, where it is important to follow the instructions for queuing.
- Check-out is as much as possible with our express check-out. You pay your booking, if it is not done before, the night before and then put the key in our "check out box" on the day of departure. All keys for cottages and access trays for pitches are disinfected between each guest.
The camping shop is open as usual, with extended routines regarding cleaning and disinfection. The range of fresh produce in the store may be somewhat limited.
- When booking a bicycle car, canoe or bicycle, surface disinfectants and drying paper are placed at the bicycle cars. Trash cans to throw trash in are set up all over the campsite.
-The aouncup, the swimming pool is open as usual, we have closed the lockers in the changing rooms so that only every third cabinet can be used, to avoid congestion. We disinfect surfaces such as railings, door handles, etc. at regular intervals. Just like before, you use your own padlock for the cabinets, they are available for purchase in the entrance if you do not have your own with.
-In the playgrounds we put up signs that remind you of keeping distance from other visitors.
We are closely following the directives of the authorities regarding possible restrictions on public gatherings and public events. Our midsummer celebration at the campsite has therefore been cancelled. Swimming school at Enåbadet has also been cancelled.