Information about Covid-19
Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Corona virus) and your stay with us at Siljansbadets Camping.
We can't wait to create new holiday memories with you this summer! With regard to the development of the Corona virus (Covid-19), we have made changes to the business to make you feel safe during your stay at Siljansbadets Camping. We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Some events in Rättvik have been cancelled, for the major cancelled events there are rebooking forms here on our website
Last updated 2020-05-14
Good hygiene – your and our responsibilities together
- Hand alcohol is available in all common areas. These spaces will also be cleaned and disinfected daily by our well-trained staff.
- At common areas, service points and on the beach there will be signs, with messages to our guests to keep their distance.
- From 31 May, we ask everyone to avoid, as far as possible, the use of cash to reduce the spread of infection via cash. Guests can choose to pay by card or swish.
- At all our checkouts, plexiglass will be set up. Both for your safety and our safety.
- Our staff has clear information about the importance of good hand hygiene at work in connection with guest contact, kitchen work, cleaning, toilet visits, meals and other work. Staff who feel sick stay at home.
Check-in and check-out, service building and accommodation
- At our pitches we follow as usual fire protection rules with four meters between each unit (caravan, camper van and tent). This means that you have plenty of space and can feel secluded and have full control over your own accommodation.
- We limit the occupancy this summer to 80%. Some areas are currently less paved than others. Please contact us and we will help you change to a sparser area free of charge. Selected sites at the campsite will be cordoned off to create security areas.
- Our cottages are carefully cleaned and disinfected by our well-trained staff, even if the guest has not chosen to add departure cleaning. For those of you who book linen sets through us, we will send you instructions on how to do with your bedding at check-out.
- At check-in, quick check-in is valid for anyone pre-booked and pre-booked. You will receive a code on SMS to our keybox outside the reception, from 12.00 there is an arrival envelope for all pre-booked camping in the box and from 15.00 there are arrival envelopes for all pre-booked and paid cabins in the box. Only those who come drop-in need to enter the reception, where it is important to follow the instructions for queuing.
- Check-out is as much as possible with our express check-out. You pay your booking, if not done earlier, the night before and then put the key in our "check-out box" on the day of departure. All keys for cottages and pitches are disinfected between each guest.
Restaurants and shops
-The beach restaurant is open as usual, with extended routines regarding cleaning and disinfection. In the restaurants, the tables will be placed more sparsely than usual. From this year, the outdoor terrace is expanded with more seating, even under cover. Also take away will be offered with the possibility for our guests to pick up the food and eat in their own accommodation.
- The store is open, but with a limited assortment. It is important to follow instructions for queuing inside the store.
Activities and the beach
- Our supervised children's activities will be outdoors in the fresh air and in smaller groups (max 10 children).
- When booking a bicycle car, mini golf, canoe or pedal boat, there is drying paper and surface disinfection to disinfect. Be sure to throw drying paper in the trash cans that are set up at the campsite.
"Even though there is plenty of space on our long sandy beach, we still place signs that emphasize the importance of keeping your distance.
We are closely following the directives of the authorities regarding possible restrictions on public gatherings and public events. We have therefore decided to cancel our Midsummer celebration at the campsite.