Good to know
After booking, check your booking confirmation to make sure it is correct to avoid misunderstandings.
Our cottages have duvets and pillows but sheets and towel scans are allowed to be brought by yourself or pre-book for a fee. The cottage should be cleaned by the guest unless final cleaning has been booked.
Check-in from 15:00.
When booking a campsite, please register your Camping ID or Camping Key Europe in advance, which is a requirement as we are an SCR-connected campsite.
Check-in from 15:00.
Contact us in advance at 0565-167 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive instructions for unmanned check-in if you expect to arrive when the reception is closed.
During the festival Fryksdalsdansen, Thursday-Saturday week 30 every year, special rules apply to the camping area. We do not recommend families with children to visit us during the festival weekend.
Access card system
We have a pass system to open the boom to the campsite, the doors of the service building and to get hot water for showers and washing machine/dryer.
Upon check-in, you will receive 2 passes to be returned at check-out. To wash and dry clothes, you need to load money on the plastic card. At check-out you get back if possible. remaining money. From 2020, a shower is included in the daily rent.
Lost keys/access cards
Lost cabin key will be charged 500 SEK on departure. For access cards that have been lost, the fee is 50 SEK and you do not get back any. washing machine charging.
Cleaning products, washing-up liquid and toilet paper are available in the cottages. Toilet paper is only available in the cabins with shower & WC.
There is a smoking ban in all cottages, in case of violation a clean-up fee of at least 3000 SEK is charged. The same fee also applies in cases where animals are taken to the animal-free cottage. Smoking is also not allowed in public areas of the campsite and in public places where others may be exposed to tobacco smoke, according to the Tobacco Act, which came into force on July 1, 2019.
If the cleaning is not done according to the instructions given at check-in, you will be charged the cost of a departure cleaning afterwards. The price varies depending on the size of the property.
should be performed as soon as possible, but no later than 11.00 a.m. the day after arrival. Errors that occur during the stay should be notified immediately to the reception so that we have the opportunity to fix them.
Residents are responsible for any damage caused to the property and its fixtures during the stay. It is also very important to inform the reception about this.
Environment and waste
Together it is important that we protect the environment. Here are some tips for making a difference:
- Do not wash under running water
- Sort your waste into designated containers at our environmental stations
- Charcoal should be thrown into designated containers at our environmental stations
- Please throw your deposit in our Pantamera vessels, where all the money goes in full to the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund.
From January 1, 2019 we use Grön El from Svensk Naturenergi. This is part of the Group's sustainability approach.
For us it is important that all guests at our facility should enjoy themselves. For this reason, there are rules of procedure developed in cooperation with the Nordic camping organizations that all guests must follow.
• Back onto the site, the trailer towbar should always be placed towards the road. Motorhomes can be backed or driven straight into the site.
• It is forbidden to make a fire in the area. When using disposable grills, the following must be borne in mind; grill directly on the grass is a fire hazard, grills and/or marching rails must not be placed on wood. Used grills should be placed in the special barrels found at the garbage stations.
• The use of petrol/diesel power plants in the area is prohibited.
• Check heating and lighting devices. Watch out for gas leaks.
• It is forbidden to share electrical outlets with anyone else, detection means immediate eviction.
• Always use approved cables. Electric cables must not be routed.
• Avoid smoking in tents and never smoke in the bed/sleeping bag.
• Extinguishing equipment through fire extinguishers is located all over the area, see map.
• If there is a fire; Act calmly! Warn or save your surroundings! Alert emergency services on 112. Put out or try to contain the fire, but first think about your own safety and the safety of others.