Information about Covid-19
Here you will find ongoing information about the development of Covid-19 (Corona virus) and your stay with us at Sunne Camping.
We can't wait to create new holiday memories with you this summer! With regard to the development of the Corona virus (Covid-19), we have made changes to the business to make you feel safe during your stay at Sunne Camping. We continuously follow directives and guidelines from the government and the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Good hygiene – your and our responsibilities together
- Hand alcohol is available in all common areas. These spaces will also be cleaned and disinfected daily by our knowledgeable staff.
- At common areas, service points and on the beach there are signs, with messages to our guests to keep their distance.
- We prefer that cards are used when paying at our cash registers to reduce the spread of infection via cash.
- At all our checkouts, plexiglass will be set up. For your and our safety.
- Our staff has clear information about the importance of good hand hygiene at work in connection with guest contact, kitchen work, cleaning, toilet visits, meals and other work. Staff who feel sick stay at home.
Check-in and check-out, service building and accommodation
- Our cottages are carefully cleaned and disinfected by our knowledgeable staff, even if the guest has not chosen to add departure cleaning.
- The service houses are cleaned more frequently by our trained staff.
- Check-out is as much as possible with our express check-out. You pay your booking, if not done earlier, the night before and then put the key in our "check-out box" on the day of departure.
Restaurants and shops
- Cleaning routines have been expanded and hand alcohol is available for our guests. In our restaurants, the tables are sparsely placed.
We closely follow the directives from the authorities regarding any restrictions on public gatherings and public events.